The Equal Opportunities Plan at the Prague University of Economics and Business (VŠE) for the years 2023-2027 is a follow-up to the Equal Opportunities Audit, which was conducted at the Prague University of Economics and Business on the initiative of the university management from June 2022 till the end of November 2022. The audit carried out at the VŠE consisted of the following parts, which are also the starting point for setting the specific measures and objectives of this action plan for the period 2023-2027, with an annual evaluation and a final evaluation in the last year of the period:
- content analysis of documents,
- statistical analysis of the employee population,
- quantitative (questionnaire) survey,
- qualitative (field) research.
The content analysis of the documents took place at the VŠE during the summer and was mainly carried out by the staff of the Office of the Vice-Rector for Education and Quality Assurance and Gender Studies, o.p.s. The audit report is thematically divided into 5 areas, the so-called thematic axes, which are also largely respected in the structure of this Action Plan:
- Thematic Axis 1: Gender equality in leadership and decision-making positions,
- Thematic Axis 2: Gender equality in recruitment and career development,
- Thematic Axis 3: Work-life balance, organisational culture,
- Thematic Axis 4: Integrating the gender dimension into research and educational content,
- Thematic Axis 5: Preventive measures to prevent negative behaviour.