Conference on the Occasion of 25 Years of Franco-Czech Cooperation
On the occasion of the 25th anniversary of the founding of the Franco-Czech Institute of Management (Institut de Gestion Franco-Tchèque IFTG); the VŠE is organizing, on Friday, 11th September, 2015, a conference: “25 Years of Franco-Czech Cooperation”. During the morning, delegates representing the areas of political and economic relations between the two countries will take the floor. His Excellency, Mr. Jean-Pierre Asvazadourian, French Ambassador to the Czech Republic, will also be in attendance
The language of the conference will be French. It will take place from 9 am to 12:30 pm in the auditorium of Vencovského Aula, VŠE. Interested parties are welcome to attend and can register HERE. The following distinguished guests will sit amongst the speakers:
- Prof. Hana Machková, rector of VŠE, director of IFTG
- Michel Wissler, IAE Lyon, Université Jean Moulin Lyon 3
- Jean-Pierre Asvazadourian, French Ambassador to the Czech Republic
- Gilles Bérouard, president of the Counselors for Commerce External of France, CEO New Europe Managing Director Europe, HAVAS
- Vladimír Bärtl, Vice-Minister, Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic
- Ondřej Douša, Alumni association of IFTG, director Crossing Channels
- Jean-Jacques Guillaudeau, Counsellor French Embassy
- Javier Varela Sobrado, Vice-President, TPCA
- Karel Vašák, Director Top Corporation, Komerční Banka
- Laurent Boukobza, CEO of L’Oréal Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic
- Alena Záhrorská, Business Manager Yves Rocher Czech Republic and Slovakia
- Martin Truchlik, Member of the Managing Board and Financial Administrative Director, SITA CZ (Suez Environnement)
The Franco-Czech Institute of Management (IFTG) is celebrating 25 years of its existence. It is a VSE adult education center, as well as being the only institution in the Czech Republic, which specializes in the education of francophone managers. The Institute was established with the aim of promoting economic cooperation between France and the Czech Republic. This was to be achieved through educational programs, and it still works up to this day. It functions mainly due to the support of the Embassy of France in the Czech Republic.
The IFTG offers mainly the postgraduate course of MBA – Master Management et Administration des Entreprises. In this program, in addition to the VŠE, there also participates a consortium of French universities under the leadership of the Université Jean Moulin Lyon 3 (IAE Lyon).
The IFTG is a member of the Czech Association of MBA Schools [CAMBAS]. In addition to the MBA program, the institute also offers customized training courses in teaching French and Management. For the French partner universities there are organized professional seminars in the Czech Republic which are focused on the business specifics of the markets of Central and Eastern Europe.