Responsibility and Ethics in Management Education
On Thursday, 17th September, 2015, the International Conference “Responsibility and Ethics in Management Education” takes place at the University of Economics, Prague (VŠE). The event is organized by the Faculty of Business Administration, ISBM in cooperation with the Swiss Zurich University of Applied Sciences (ZHAW).
According to global CEO surveys, responsibility and ethics are key factors for long-term corporate success. Thus, Sustainable Corporate Responsibility and Business Ethics are an increasingly important part of management education. The VŠE has developed the related know-how in cooperation with the Swiss Zurich University of Applied Sciences (ZHAW) – an institution with extensive expertise in the field of Sustainable Corporate Responsibility and Business Ethic. The symposium opens up new perspectives on corporate ethical responsibility to professors, politicians, educators, management trainers and leaders both in business and society.
- Holistic Modell of Sustainable Corporate Responsibility (SCR) – and Ethics for management education
- Negotiation of interests with Stakeholders
- Demand for Czech universities
- Learning for Ethics Courses in MBA Program
- Didactics of Ethics courses
- Application of Business Ethics in Marketing Courses
- Perspective of students
- Responsibility and Ethical Requirements in Corporations
- Law as Ethical Minimum and Value Interpretation
You can register for free. The Conference will be translated into three languages (Czech, German, English). It will take place at the University of Economics, Prague in the room RB101.