Cooperation of UEP with business
What do companies expect from graduates, how do they recruit young talent, which concrete forms of cooperation among business and UEP currently exist and how can UEP students benefit from them – these are only a few of the topics which will be discussed by the discussion panel titled: “The better start of graduates on the labor market as a result of cooperation between universities and business“.
The discussion, which is organized in cooperation with MmD, will take place on Thursday 28. 2. 2008 at 3.30 pm in New Aula.
The speakers will be as follows:
- Prof. Ing. Richard Hindls, CSc., President of UEP
- PhDr. Miroslava Kopicová, Director of the National Training Fund
- Mgr. Ing. Martin Lukeš, Ph.D., Director of the Development and Consulting Centre at UEP
- Ing. Pavel Závitkovský, Partner of KPMG Czech Republic
- Ing. Jaroslav Páviš, Director of HR Department, Česká spořitelna
- Klára Štěpánová, Vice-President of AISEC Prague
UEP students will have an opportunity to meet representatives from companies, the public sector, student organizations, and the academic sphere and to discuss with them the experience with the preparation of university graduates as well as the possibilities for their future careers.
The working language will be Czech.
Director of the Development and Consulting Centre at UEP
Press conference about cooperation UEP and KPMG
(ing. Závitkovský, prof. Hindls, ing. Lukeš).