22. 3. 2017: Open House Day at VŠE – International Study Programmes
The University of Economics, Prague (VŠE) offers study programmes taught in foreign languages at each level of the university education – bachelor, master, doctoral and MBA. The Open House Day of bachelor’s and master’s programmes taught in English will be held in Rajská Building on Wednesday afternoon, March 22nd, 2017.
Bachelor degree study programmes taught in English are offered by the Faculty of International Relations, the Faculty of Business Administration and the Faculty of Economics. The tuition fee for these degree programs is EUR 3.600/academic year.
- Bachelor of International Business (IBB)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Economics (ECON)
The information meeting for Bachelor degree study programmes will take place in RB 211 on Wednesday, March 22nd at 17:00.
Master degree study programmes taught in English are offered by the Faculty of Finance and Accounting, the Faculty of International Relations, the Faculty of Business Administration and the Faculty of Informatics and Statistics. The International Business – Central European Business Realities program offered by VŠE was awarded with the prestigious EPAS accreditation by the European Foundation for Management Development. There are lecturers and professors from all of VŠE faculties active within the programme. The master degree study programmes are provided in cooperation with partner universities abroad. Therefore, the tuition fee differs according to the programme characteristics in range from EUR 1.800 to EUR 3.600 /academic year.
- International Business – Central European Business Realities (IB)
- Master in Finance and Accounting (MIFA)
- Economics of Globalisation and European Integration (EGEI)
- International and Diplomatic Studies (IDS)
- International Management (CEMS MIM) – the application process for academic year 2017/2018 was open only to February 28th, 2017
- Management (MIMG)
- Information Systems Management (ISM)
- Quantitative Economic Analysis (QEA)
- Official Statistics (MOS)
The information meeting for Master degree study programmes will take place in RB 211 on Wednesday, March 22nd at 18:00.
Doctoral study programs in English are offered by all VŠE faculties. The tuition fee is EUR 5.000/ academic year.