CESP Summer School
The CESP offers a summer program combined with field research and study tours. It will begin on Monday June 9, 2008 and last till Friday July 11, 2008. The deadline for application is May 15, 2008.
- Courses taught in English include business, politics and culture;
- Field study trips around the Czech Republic with faculty guides as a part of the Summer School’s educational activities.
The following courses (3 credits each course or 7 ECTS credits) are offered to the Summer School 2008 students:
- Course IP331: Global Business and International Trade;
- Course CEP306: Knowledge Society – Management of Knowledge;
- Course CEP308: Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility;
- Course IP323: Marketing in Central and Eastern Europe.
How to apply:
To apply please complete our standard Summer School Application and Registration Form, sign it and send us the original per post together with your personal resume (CV) and 2 passport-size photos.
Price: 1,050 ? (EUR) includes:
- Scholastic instruction;
- Accommodation (should you not wish to stay in the University dormitories, the program fee is reduced to 900 ?);
- Study materials;
- Two field study trips.
For further information:
- CESP website:cesp.vse.cz
- Phone contact the CESP: T: (+420) 224 098 544, F: (+420) 224 098 595
- Postal Address:
University of Economics Prague
nam. Winstona Churchilla 4
130 67 Prague 3