Join in ECO challenge
The new semester is under way and it is bringing a new challenge for coffee lover. Do you want to make a valuable contribution by producing less plastic waste from disposable coffee cups? Join us in the ECO challenge.
The Faculty of International Relations (FIR/FMV) supports the initiative VŠE without waste launched by Club of young political science students. For this reason, they in cooperation with Kantýna and Deštník café-bar organised this challenge.
Take your #fmvvvse coffee cup at producer’s price. FIR coffee cups are being on sale at Kantýna in VŠE (the first floor of Nova Building (NB), in the corridor between Infopoint and the cloakroom). If you bring your own coffee cup, including the FIR one, your coffee will cost 3 CZK less.
Share your pictures with FMV coffee cup under the hashtags #ekoFMV and #VSEbezodpadu and win amazing prizes:
- place: 2000 CZK voucher to Deštník café-bar at VŠE + permanent pass to Hostivař reservoir & water areal for the whole season 2019.
- place: 1000 CZK voucher to Deštník café-bar at VŠE + 5 single entrance tickets to Hostivař reservoir & water areal.
- place: 10 coffees for free in Deštník café-bar at VŠE + 2 single entrance tickets to Hostivař reservoir & water areal.
Conditions of participation in ECO challenge:
- Be a student of Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctor’s degree program at the University of Economics, Prague
- Take a picture with #fmvvse coffee cup on it
- Publish a picture between February 18, 2019 and May 10, 2019 in a way specified below
- Be a follower of faculty’s Instagram account (@fmv_vse) or the Faculty of International Relations Facebook page
- Up to three pictures of the same person can take part in the competition (in case of sharing more pieces, only the first three are to be considered)
How to publish a picture:
- Send your picture with a description to the Faculty of International Relations Facebook page in private messages
- Post your picture on a private Instagram account, add a brief description (funny, humorous, and original – there are no boundaries for fantasy and creativity) and add the following hashtags: #ekoFMV, #fmvvse a #VSEbezodpadu
Should your Instagram account be set as private, please, rather send your picture via Facebook.
The three winning pictures will be chosen by faculty management and FIR student PR team.