CESP – Summer School 2007
Central and East European Studies Program (CESP) offers to international students an intensive summer school.Summer courses taught in English include business, politics and culture and are combined with field research and study trips.
The following courses are offered to the Summer School 2007 students:
- Course CEP357/IP321: Environmental Economics and Management;
- Course CEP361/IP323: Marketing in Central and Eastern Europe;
- Course CEP363/IP326: Globalization – Its Social and Economic Aspects;
- Course CEP356/IP331: Global Business and International Trade.
Credits: 7 ECTS credits each course
Summer School 2007 schedule:
Beginning: Monday, June 11
Holidays: July 5 and July 6
End: Friday, July 13
Price: 1,000 EUR includes:
- Scholastic instruction;
- Accommodation (should you not wish to stay in the University dormitories, the program fee is reduced to 900 EUR;
- Study materials;
- Two field study trips.
How to apply:
To apply please complete our Standard Summer School Application and Registration Form. Sign it and send us the original per post together with your personal resume (CV) and 4 passport-size photos.
For further information please:Contact the CESP:
T: (+420) 224 098 544
F: (+420) 224 098 595
University of Economics, Prague
nam. W. Churchilla 4
130 67 Praha 3