The Global Business Schools E-Fair
The Global Business Schools E-fair provides prospective students the benefits of a traditional education fair without the travel. This 24-hour live event will take place on February 5th and 6th of 2014. E-fair is an excellent platform to speak globally with 18 CEMS member schools. The registration is now open.
On February 5th and 6th of 2014, the University of Economics, Prague co-organizes the Global Business Schools E-Fair where students willing to join CEMS MIM or other programmes of 18 of its university member schools can learn about the English-taught Master’s degrees within the global alliance.
Prospective students can learn about the Master programmes and the local CEMS MIM programme. Entering the university’s booth students will be able to speak live with a representative to ask questions and get valuable admissions advice. They could also visit the networking lounge where they will chat with students, alumni, or representatives about campus life, as well as share their business card and CV. Visitors will also be able to view promotional videos, visit university links, and download brochures to their briefcase.
To be able to visit the Global Business Schools E-Fair an online registration is necessary.
At the event VSE will be presenting all its Master’s English-taught programmes including:
List of other participating institutions:
- Copenhagen Business School
- Corvinus University of Budapest
- HEC Paris
- HKUST Business School
- Ivey Business School
- Koç University Graduate School of Business
- Louvain School of Management
- Norwegian School of Economics
- Nova School of Business and Economics
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- Stockholm School of Economics
- The University of Sydney Business School
- Università Bocconi
- UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate School of Business
- University of Cologne
- University of Economics, Prague
- Vienna University of Economics and Business
- Warsaw School of Economics
You can find more information about the E-Fair and register here.