Participation of VSE in The Global Business Schools E-Fair
5. and 6. February 2014, the University of Economics, Prague co-organized the very first online exhibition of business schools The Global Business Schools E-Fair, under the auspices of the CEMS Alliance.
The goal of the event was to promote International Management CEMS MIM Programme (application deadline 28th of February 2014), as well as other English-taught Master’s programs. Altogether 18 schools out of 28 members of CEMS Alliance (see te list below) participated in the exhibition and students were then able to choose from and compare more than 80 potential programs from the most prestigious universities in Europe, Asia, Australia and North America.
This event is the first one of its kind VSE took part in. It is actually a standard fair with exhibitors and visitors, which is however held 24-hours live and online. At one place and in one moment prospective students, current students, alumni, administrators and program directors from all over the world can meet simultaneously. It generates a unique environment, where to get information about admission advices, student’s life, and extracurricular activities at different schools for students and how to find out the level of interest for individual programs by exhibitors. Mainly thanks to these distinctive advantages more than 600 participants joined this first-year initiative and thus contributed to its success.
On the online fair VSE presented comprehensive range of its own English-taught Master’s programs, such as: International Business – Central European Business Realities, CEMS MIM Programme, Economics of Globalisation and European Integration, Economic and Regional Studies of Latin America, Finance and Accounting for Common Europe and International and Diplomatic Studies. More information about these programs can be found on their websites or in the comparison brochure, which compares all the programs and summarizes basic information regarding admission criteria, study obligations and possibilities of studying abroad. The brochure can be accessed here.
List of institutions participating in the E-Fair:
- Copenhagen Business School
- Corvinus University of Budapest
- HEC Paris
- HKUST Business School
- Ivey Business School
- Koç University Graduate School of Business
- Louvain School of Management
- Norwegian School of Economics
- Nova School of Business and Economics
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- Stockholm School of Economics
- The University of Sydney Business School
- Università Bocconi
- UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate School of Business
- University of Cologne
- University of Economics, Prague
- Vienna University of Economics and Business
- Warsaw School of Economics