Open House Day at VŠE – Programs Offered in Foreign Languages
The University of Economics, Prague (VŠE) offers study programs taught in foreign languages at every level of university education – bachelor, master, doctoral and MBA. The programs’ education languages include English, French and Russian. There will be an information day taking place in the Rajská Building on Wednesday afternoon, 26 March 2014.
Bachelor degree study programs are offered by the Faculty of International Relations (in English), the Faculty of Business Administration (English and Russian) and the Faculty of Economics (English). The tuition fee for the following bachelor degree programs is EUR 3,600/academic year.
- Bachelor of Corporate Finance and Management (CFM)
- Bachelor of Economics (ECON)
- Bachelor of International Business (IBB)
- Экономика предприятия и менеджмент
Master degree study programs in English are offered by the Faculty of Finance and Accounting, the Faculty of International Relations, the Faculty of Business Administration and the Faculty of Economics. The International Business – Central European Business Realities program offered by VŠE was awarded with the prestigious EPAS accreditation by the European Foundation for Management Development. There are lecturers and professors from all of VŠE faculties active within the program. The master degree study programs are provided in cooperation with partner universities abroad. Therefore, the tuition fee differs according to the program characteristics in range from EUR 1,800 to EUR 3,600 /academic year.
- Economics of Globalisation and European Integration (EGEI)
- Economic and Regional Studies of Latin America (CLAS)
- Finance and Accounting for Common Europe (FINAC)
- International Business – Central European Business Realities (IB)
- International and Diplomatic Studies (IDS)
- International Management (CEMS MIM) – the application process for academic year 2014/2015 has already finished.
Bachelor and Master degree study programs – An information meeting will take place in RB 435 on Wednesday, March 26 at 18:00.
Doctoral study programs in English are offered by all VŠE faculties. The tuition fee is EUR 5,000/ academic year.
MBA program education is provided only partially in foreign languages. The Faculty of Business Administration offers an MBA program accredited by FIBAA with several education study blocks which are taught in English. The French-Czech Institute of Management (IFTG) offers an MBA program with a French state Master’s diploma accredited by the Ministry of National Education of France. One half of the education is provide in French. The program´s presentation will take at 17:00.
- Faculty of Business Administration – International School of Business and Management
- French-Czech Institute of Management – Institut Franco-Tchèque de Gestion (IFTG)
The MBA – MAE (IFTG) program’s information meeting will take place in RB 546 on Wednesday, March 26, 2014 at 17:00.