Intensive summer course of Czech language
The University of Economics, Prague organises a summer course of Czech language. The program is designed for the students who are interested in lifestyle and culture of Czech republic, Czech language and primarily for those who intends to study in VŠE and other czech universities in the future. The registration has just started and students can apply until mid-June.
We are giving you the opportunity to get to know Prague, the university atmosphere of the one of the most prestigious european economic universities and, for sure, to start learning Czech language. The registration has already started. Moreover, every student can choose the program which can help you besides Czech to improve English language. The mother tongue of the students was taking into account while designing both programs. The courses are held by experienced teachers who speaks Russian and English. In the end of the course the students get the Certificate of Attendance.
7. 7. 2014 – 8. 8. 2014 (5 weeks) – 2 programs are offered:
- Czech language – 25 hours of Czech language per week (5 hours a day)
The program cost is 550 euros. The cost includes the study fees, studying materials, Certificate in the end of the course. The registration fee in the amount of 150 euros is not included in the course fee and is to be paid additionally, it is non-refundable. The registration fee includes tha courier post fees, administrative costs, etc.
2) INTENSIVE +
- Czech language – 25 hours of Czech per week (5 hours a day)
- Business English – 15 hours per week (3 hours a day)
The program cost is 750 euros. This program includes the study fees, studying materials, Certificate in the end of the course. The registration fee in the amount of 150 euros is not included in the course fee and is to be paid additionally, it is non-refundable. The registration fee includes tha courier post fees, administrative costs, etc. The students are expected to know English on the B2 level.The students of these courses can be accommodated at VŠE dormitory.
- Fill in the application form.
- After we get your application, you will be sent the invoice. The course is paid totally by one payment (course fee and registration fee together).
- After the transfer of the money, you will get the e-mail confirmation about the payment of the course and in 5 working days we will send you an official letter which will be your confirmation and which is one of the basic documents for getting Czech visa.
Contact us for information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about accommodation at VŠE dormitory and more information about courses of Czech language at http://kurzy-ceskyjazyk.vse.cz/?page_id=687