Call for Papers – Central European Business Review
Central European Business Review (CEBR) is a quarterly peer-reviewed journal focused on strategic business issues with a Central European perspective. The journal is calling for research papers, expert analyses, case studies and discussion papers with a strategic focus in the fields of management, marketing, corporate finance, human resources management, logistics and entrepreneurship.
The deadlines for the 3rd volume (2014) are as follows:
- 20th August for vol. 3, no. 3
- 20th November for vol 4., no 4.
The journal is indexed/abstracted in the following databases:
- Academic Journals Database
- BASE – Bielefeld Academic Search Engine
- Cabell’s Directory of Publishing Opportunities
- Central and Eastern European Online Library (CEEOL)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- EBSCO (Business Source Corporate Plus)
- Electronic Journals Library
- Google Scholar
- Libraries Resource Directory. We are listed under Journals Directories category
- OCLC WorldCat
- Open Access Library (OALib)
- Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory
The journal is distributed in printed version to respected senior managers and researchers in the Central European region.
The rejection rate of CEBR was 25 % in 2013. The average lenght of the review process was less than three weeks and the average lenght between submission of a paper and its publishing was 73 days.
CEBR is published by the Faculty of Business Administration, University of Economics, Prague.