International Conference of Financial Engineering and Banking Society /30. 5.-1. 6./
The 9th International Conference of the Financial Engineering and Banking Society (FEBS) is organized by the Faculty of Finance and Accounting, University of Economics, Prague and Audencia Business School, Nantes between May 30 and June 1, 2019.
The conference is focusing on the theme “Economic Policies and Financial Markets” and covers related topics including but not limited to Accounting and Regulation, Asset Pricing and Portfolio Valuation, Banking and Financial Services, Capital Structure, Corporate Finance, Corporate Governance, Economic Policies, Exchange Rates, Finance and Accounting Standards, Financial Markets and Market Microstructure, Financial Regulation and Supervision, Financial Stability, Financial Engineering, Innovation and Fintech, Insurance, Mergers and Acquisitions, Microfinance and Economic Development, Macroprudential Policy, Monetary Policy and Central Banking, Risk Management.
- Karel BRŮNA, University of Economics, Prague, Czech Republic
- Magnus BLOMKVIST, Audencia Business School, Nantes, France
- Emilios GALARIOTIS, Audencia Business School, Nantes, France
- Renée ADAMS, Professor at Saïd Business School, University of Oxford
- Matti KELOHARJU, Professor at School of Business, Aalto University
- Haim LEVY, Miles Robinson Professor of Business Administration, Hebrew University of Jerusalem