International Week /21.-24.1./
The Faculty of Informatics and Statistics (FIS) organizes once a year the International Week when invites 3-5 teachers, each of them gives an intensive lecture for 3 ECTS which is offered to Master´s students at the University of Economics, Prague, as an elective course. Students can choose one course every year from the given offer. This year the International Week takes place 21-24 January. The lectures are held from Monday 21, 2019 to Wednesday 23, 2019 from 8:30 am to 4 pm.
On Thursday 24 January there is the International Day, all guest professors will shortly introduce their topics and outcomes.
Students might look forward to profesors from Germany, USA, France, Austria:
- FRANCOIS KAISIN – Project Team Management
- RIKA KRIECHBAUMER – Leadership of Organizations 9.0 and Implications on Technology & IT
- ALEX E.KOSSOVSKY – Digits within Numbers: Testing for Data Authenticity
- ENELDO LOZA MENCÍA – Data Mining and Machine Learning: Techniques and Algorithms
– full attendace on the course (from Monday – Thursday, incl. the International Day)
– final assignmet (project, seminar paper)
Working language is English.
Detailed course offer is available HERE.