International Week 2021 at VŠE /18.-21. 1./
The 5th International Week takes place from 18 to 21 January 2021. I-Week courses are elective intesive courses for 3 ECTS credits taught by guest lectures from our partner universities and organisations abroad. I-Week is recommended especially for Master students. The courses are organised this time by two faculties – the Faculty of Informatics and Statistics and the Faculty of Finance and Accounting. On Thursday, January 21, is the International Day, short introductory presentations from all I-Week courses.
Students could choose from 6 different courses:
- Information for Business
- Operational Research and Finance in Times of Changes
- Enterprise Architecture Modeling
- Project Team Management of tomorrow
- Quantitative Risk Management
- Accounting for Sustainability
Courses will be taught online due to the current epidemic situation in the Czech Republic.