Join us. Study full-time International Business bachelor’s degree programme
The University of Economics, Prague offers 4 international bachelor’s study programmes. We introduce all of them on the website during January. The Open House Day of bachelor’s programmes taught in English will be held in Rajská Building/Rajská budova (RB 211) on Wednesday, March 4, 2020 from 5 pm.
The International Business programme (IBB) is a three-year, full-time bachelor’s degree programme taught in English. Graduates of IBB have extended practical competences based on theoretical knowledge in the fields of international business and management; they are also multilingual with strong language skills. They are prepared to work in mid-level management positions in multinational corporations, international and national export/import companies, as well as in financial and governmental institutions.
The acquired competences enable them to react flexibly to changes in the global business environment. At the same time, IBB provides a very solid basis for further studies at the master’s level.
IBB is suitable for linguistically talented students who want to work in a global environment and are interested in international business in an economic, social, legal, and political relations contexts.Why to study IBB?
- By studying IBB you will obtain a high quality and internationally recognized education that will help boost your career.
- You will study in Prague, one of the most beautiful and safest cities in the world.
- You will study in English, but apart from that, we will teach you another foreign language. Knowledge of two foreign languages is a must today.
- We offer you exceptional possibilities to spend a semester at our partner university. You can choose from more than 200 of them. Whoever wants to do so is also supported by the Faculty. We also offer the Double-Degree programme.
- You can study at the Faculty that belongs to a club of 7 schools that have been awarded EPAS Accreditation for two programmes for the period of 5 years.
- You will not be alone here. Students from your programme will help you overcome the adaptation period and you can also participate in many student organizations.
With regard to the IBB admission procedure, the programme is designed for students who have completed their secondary education. Applicants complete an entrance exam in a long-distance form. The procedure consists of an essay on a given economic topic and a motivation letter, both of in English. Skype, phone or personal interview in English is conducted with the applicants. Tuition fee is 3 800 EUR per academic year. The deadline for applications is April 30, 2020, 10:00 CEST (Prague Time Zone).
For more details on the IBB program and contacts, please, visit ibb.vse.cz.