Master in Management application deadline on April 30, 2020
The University of Economics, Prague offers 8 international Master’s study programmes. We introduce all of them on the website during February. The Open House Day of Master’s programmes taught in English will be held in Rajská Building/Rajská budova (RB 211) on Wednesday, March 4, 2020 from 6 pm.
Master in Management (MIMG) is a full-time two-year master’s degree programme taught in English at the Faculty of Business Administration (FBA). The objective of MIMG is to inspire and to educate analytically and socially responsible minded business professionals with a broad economic overview and a focus on business management.
• Modern teaching methods: Critical thinking, cases studies, simulations, team projects
• EQUIS accredited: Study at the faculty which ranks among the top 1 % of business schools in the world
• Double degree: Offered in cooperation with the Plekhanov Russian University of Economics in Moscow
• International exposure: Study with classmates of more than 20 nationalities from all around the world
• Friendly environment: Take part in team-building activities and discuss your questions and suggestions directly with the programme management
The study field is suitable for students with analytical thinking who are interested in the business environment, particularly for those with an emphasis on management and building companies of all sizes and legal forms of ownership, industry and business sectors.
Graduates will be able to participate in the execution of economic and managerial functions at top management levels in companies and other institutions, where knowledge of business management is expected. They mostly start their careers at industrial enterprises, enterprises operating in the energy sector, transport and storage, trade and services or consulting firms.
Applications for 2020/21
The application deadline for the academic year 2020/2021 is on April 30, 2020. Admission requirements include bachelor’s degree, proof of English proficiency, motivation letter and delivering an essay in English on a given topic reflecting knowledge and skills gathered during previous education in business administration specialization (e.g. Strategic analysis, Marketing, Management, Logistics, HR or Entrepreneurship).