Registrations to International Week courses 2020 are open
The Faculty of Informatics and Statistics, University of Economics, Prague, organizes this time together with the Faculty of Finance and Accounting and the Faculty of Economics the fourth international teaching week which will take place from 20 to 23 January, 2020.
This year students may choose from seven intensive courses taught in English by guest professors from our foreign partner universities and organizations. Courses are for 3 ECTS credits and are recommended especially for all students of Master’s programs at the University. The lectures will be taught from Monday, January 20, to Wednesday, January 22, 2020. The event will be concluded by summarizing short presentations from all guest professors on Thursday, January 23.
Registrations to courses in InSIS are already open! For more information please visit this website.
- Mojca Bavdaž – Economic Statistics in the Modern Age (4ES630)
- Tarja Keski-Mattinen – Value of Data in Business Processes (4IT470)
- Martin Knahl – IT Management (4IZ573)
- Andreja Pucihar – Business Model Design (4SA630)
- Peter Molnár – Quantitative Finance (1MT555)
- Jacek Welc – Accounting and Auditing (1FU555)
- Liyousew G. Borga – Applied Empirical Economics (5EN381)