Some released measures against risk of coronavirus spread at VŠE valid from April 20
Based on the decision of the Government of the Czech Republic to release measures in schools and school facilities, business and other activities dated April 14, 2020, the management of the University and the deans of all six faculties adopted the following decision:
- From April 20, 2020 (Monday), state final examinations at bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral level, including defenses of final theses, and comprehensive examinations in minor specializations may be held, while only the necessary number of persons can be present.
- The dates of final examinations are set by individual faculties. Students arrive at the school at the scheduled time of the exam and leave the premises of the University immediately. Both examiners and students are required to wear masks.
- Individually, it will be possible to visit the library only for the purpose of borrowing study literature. Loans will be available on weekdays exclusively for students and academic staff of the University from 10.00 to 15.00 in the Žižkov library (ID cards will be checked at the entrance to the Old Building). More information about the library loan scheme at the Žižkov campus is available on the CIKS website.
- Literature can be returned only to the Bibliobox located in the lobby of the Old Building.
- The library in Jindřichův Hradec will be open from 10.00 to 15.00.
Other measures remain in force: