Extraordinary measure of Rector – entry of employees and other persons to VŠE campus in Žižkov from June 8 to June 30, 2021
With effect from June 8, 2021, entry to the VŠE premises is permitted only to VŠE employees and other persons who have no symptoms of Covid-19 disease and who submit:
- affidavit of a VŠE employee or confirmation from a health care provider of a negative result of the antigen test for the presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus or RT-PCR test, which they underwent as part of the mandatory testing of VŠE employees in the last 7 days, or
- confirmation of a negative result of the antigen test for the presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus (not older than 72 hours) or the RT-PCR test for the presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus (not older than 7 days) issued by a health sevice provider, or
- confirmation issued by a health service provider stating that they underwent Covid-19 disease, the isolation period has elapsed according to the valid emergency measure of the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic, and no more than 180 days have elapsed since the first positive test, or
- a certifiace of vaccination against Covid-19 issued by an authorized entity operating in the Czech Republic, in another EU Member State or in a country listed in the Communication of the Ministry of Health as a country or part thereof with a low risk of infection, while:
- at least 22 days have elapsed since the application of the first dose of vaccine in the case of a two-dose schedule according to the SPC, but not more than 90 days if the second dose has not been applied,
- at least 22 days have elapsed since the application of the first dose of vaccine in the case of a two-dose schedule according to the SPC, but not more than 9 months if the second dose has been applied, or
- at least 14 days but not more than 9 months have elapsed since the dose of vaccine in the case of a single dose schedule according to the SPC,
- confirmation issued by an employer, school or affidavit of a negative test result of the antigen test for the presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus within self-testing, which they underwent as part of a mandatory staff testing or testing at another school no later than 72 hours ago.
VŠE employess and other persons must use respiratory protection with a respirator of at least FFP2 all the time, with the following exceptions:
- during examinations, if all persons maintain a distance of at least 2 meters,
- while teaching,
- while performing work at the workplace or other similar activity in one place without the presence of a person other than a co-worker.
We thank all employees and other persons staying on the VŠE campus for respecting this measure.