Extraordinary measure of Rector – entry of students to VŠE campus in Žižkov from June 8 to June 30, 2021
With effect from June 8, 2021, entry to the VŠE premises is permitted only to VŠE students who have no symptoms of Covid-19 disease and who submit:
- confirmation of a negative result of the antigen test for the presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus or the RT-PCR test for the presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus issued by a testing point or display an SMS message of a negative test result on a mobile phone, which they underwent as part of the mandatory testing of VŠE students in the last 7 days, or
- confirmation issued by a health service provider stating that they underwent Covid-19 disease, the isolation period has elapsed according to the valid emergency measure of the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic, and no more than 180 days have elapsed since the first positive test, or
- a certifiace of vaccination against Covid-19 issued by an authorized entity operating in the Czech Republic, in another EU Member State or in a country listed in the Communication of the Ministry of Health as a country or part thereof with a low risk of infection, while:
- at least 22 days have elapsed since the application of the first dose of vaccine in the case of a two-dose schedule according to the SPC, but not more than 90 days if the second dose has not been applied,
- at least 22 days have elapsed since the application of the first dose of vaccine in the case of a two-dose schedule according to the SPC, but not more than 9 months if the second dose has been applied, or
- at least 14 days but not more than 9 months have elapsed since the dose of vaccine in the case of a single dose schedule according to the SPC,
- a national certificate of completed vaccination against Covid-19, issued at least in English by an authorized entity operating in a third country to a Czech or EU citizen with a temporary residence or permanent residence permit, stating that vaccination with a substance approved by the European Medicines Agency has been fully completed, and that at least 14 days have elapsed since the completion of vaccination, but not more than 9 months after the first dose of vaccine,
- confirmation issued by an employer, school or affidavit of a negative result of the antigen test for the presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus within self-testing, which they underwent as part of a mandatory staff testing or testing at another school no later than 72 hours ago.
VŠE students must use respiratory protection with a respirator of at least FFP2 all the time, with the following exceptions:
- if they are sitting on a bench or otherwise seated during teaching, or
- during examinations, if all persons maintain a distance of at least 2 meters.
The entry of VŠE students into the campus in Žižkov will be possible only with the VŠE ID/identity card
- entering the Old Building from the Winston Churchill Square only with confirmation of a negative antigen/PCR test result, of Covid-19 disease in the last 180 days, of vaccination against Covid-19, or
- entering the Italian Building. In the testing room, which is located in the premises of the Cafe in Atrium RB, the University offers students the option of antigen testing for the purchase cost of a test, if the student does not have the necessary confirmation. Due to the limited capacity of antigen testing at VŠE, it is recommended that students come to school with one of the above confirmations.
When leaving school, any exit can be used.
An exception is when students enter the school only to return/pick up books in the library. In this case, they must use the entrance to the Old Building and immediately leave the school building through the same entrance after returning/picking up the books.
Covid-19 testing points for public
Students and employees of the University can use the newly opened Covid-19 testing points for the public directly at the Jarov dormitories – PREVEDIG, Palachova kolej D, priority antigen testing of students and staff Mon 8:00 – 11:00 and Thu 13:00 – 16:00.
Nearest Covid-19 public testing points in the vicinity of VŠE (Žižkov) with testing covered by public health insurance:
- AGEL, Praha 2, Italská 560/37 – priority reservation for VŠE students (instructions available in InSIS)
- Urogyn Medico s.r.o., Praha 2, Wilsonova 301, Hlavní nádraží
- Prof. MUDr. J. Betka ORL s.r.o., Praha 2, Italská
Nearest Covid-19 public testing points in the vicinity of VŠE (Jižní Město) with testing covered by public health insurance:
List of Covid-19 public testing points in Prague and Central Bohemia: covid.praha.eu
We thank all students in advance for respecting this measure, the aim of which is to eliminate the risk of spreading the disease in the VŠE premises and to protect the health of students and employees of the Prague University of Economics and Business.