Measure of Rector – Regime Measure in VŠE Interior Valid from September 8, 2021 until Further Notice
In connection with the valid measures of the Ministry of Health, the Rector, with effect from September 8, 2021 until further notice, stipulates this measure regulating the operation of the Prague University of Economics and Business.
I. General conditions
Only persons who do not show clinical signs of COVID-19 can enter the VŠE premises. Everyone is obliged to observe hygienic measures throughout their presence at the school.
Use of respiratory protective equipment:
All persons in the interior of the University (especially in corridors) and in the premises of libraries are obliged to use respiratory protective equipment (nose, mouth), which is a respirator or similar device (always without exhalation valve) meeting at least all technical conditions and requirements (for the product), including filtration efficiency of at least 94% according to relevant standards (e.g. FFP2, KN 95), which prevent the spread of droplets.
This obligation does not apply to:
- students in class who sit on a bench or are otherwise seated,
- academics and other teachers in the provision of education,
- students and academic staff in the framework of an educational activity, the nature of which does not allow the wearing of a protective equipment (e.g. physical education),
- the examinee and the examiner during the test, provided that all persons maintain a distance of at least 2 meters,
- persons during the performance of work at the workplace for the period when they perform this activity in one place without the presence of a person other than a co-worker,
- persons for the time strictly necessary to take a photograph during the photography organized by the school.
II. Academic ceremonies (if more than 20 people participate at one time), congresses, conferences, student events (cultural, sports and similar) and lifelong learning courses-U3V
The maximum number of persons present must not exceed 100% of the total capacity of the seats in the room; all participants must be seated, the distance of the participants from the place designated for performers must be at least 2 m.
To participate can only persons who submit:
- confirmation from the healthcare provider of a negative result to a SARS-CoV-2 antigen test no later than 72 hours ago or an RT-PCR test no later than 7 days ago, or
- confirmation issued by the health service provider that they have contracted COVID-19, their isolation period has expired according to the applicable emergency measure of the Ministry of Health and from the first positive POC antigen test for SARS CoV-2 virus or RT-PCR test for SARS virus -CoV-2 has not elapsed more than 180 days, or
- a national certificate of performed or completed vaccination issued by an authorized entity operating in the Czech Republic or in another EU Member State, while
- at least 14 days have elapsed since the second dose of vaccine was administered in the case of a two – dose schedule, or
- at least 14 days have elapsed since the administration of the vaccine dose in the case of a single dose schedule;
The organizer is obliged to check the fulfillment of these conditions before entering the event room and the participant is obliged to prove their fulfillment; if he does not prove the fulfillment of the conditions, the organizer will not allow him to participate.
III. Measures after returning from abroad
Protective measure of the Ministry of Health of August 17, 2021 File no. MZDR 20599/2020-109/MIN/KAN sets out obligations for employers, employees and students in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic when returning from abroad. Among other things, this measure obliges staff/students who have spent more than 12 hours (in the case of neighboring countries it is 24 hours) abroad to prove that they have passed a test with a negative result before entering school. Employees inform (by e-mail) their immediate superior, students send a confirmation of a negative test result to the address email@example.com.
Until then, he is not allowed to enter the school building. They are not allowed to enter the school building even when they have been ordered to self-isolate after returning from countries with a high, very high and extreme risk of COVID-19.
This obligation does not apply to:
a) vaccinated persons with a national certificate of vaccination,
b) vaccinated persons with a national certificate of completed vaccination,
c) persons who have contracted the disease in the last 180 days of COVID-19,
d) persons who can demonstrate that they are exempted from the test obligation.
We would like to point out that the employee/student bears all responsibility for non-fulfillment of obligations arising from the measures of the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic.