Measures taken by Rector following the crisis measure of 8. 10. 2020 of the Government of the Czech Republic
The Rector of VŠE stipulates the following measures with effect from October 12 to October 25, 2020:
1. Persons with symptoms of COVID-19 and persons in quarantine are prohibited from entering the VŠE buildings. All persons are obliged to wear face masks or other protective respiratory equipment in the VŠE buildings.
2. Teaching takes place only in online form.
3. Examinations (including state final examinations and defenses of qualification theses) cannot be taken in contact form. The dean may allow the final state examination to be performed in online form, provided that the conditions set out in Section 5 of Act No. 188/2020 Coll.
4. Teaching in physical education courses is canceled.
5. For individual consultations of students, we recommend using the online mode, personal participation only in justified cases. In the case of the online mode, it is the duty of the academic to have detailed information in InSIS, on the basis of which the student can use the online consultation.
6. Students are obliged to preferentially use available tools for handling their study matters, which do not require a personal visit to the study department (email, telephone, contact center in InSIS).
7. All events of student organizations in the premises of VŠE are canceled until further notice.
8. Education in lifelong learning programs (including U3V) and MUK (internationally recognized courses) – personal presence of participants in lifelong learning courses is prohibited. Teaching can only take place online.
Operation of service workplaces
1. Library – the operation remains unchanged, during the entire visit to the library it is obligatory to wear a face mask or other protective respiratory equipment.
2. Canteen and other catering facilities – the following facilities are open: AV Gastro (employee section), Pizza + Veget and Gastro Farao (Jarov).
3. Dormitories – the Department for the Administration of Facilities of VŠE has introduced these measures against the spread of COVID-19.
Organizing some events at VŠE
1. Alumni Wednesdays (Absolventské středy) – take place online.