Measures taken by Rector following the HSHMP Regulation No. 15/2020 of 1.10. 2020 and valid measures of the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic
The Rector of VŠE stipulates the following measures with effect from October 5 to October 18, 2020:
- Persons with symptoms of COVID-19 and persons in quarantine are prohibited from entering the VŠE buildings. All persons are obliged to wear face masks or other protective respiratory equipment in the VŠE buildings.
- Teaching takes place in online form.
- Teaching in physical education courses is canceled.
- Students must be fully able to use consultation hours, while the academic can choose the form of both personal participation and online. In the case of online form, it is the duty of the academic to have detailed information in InSIS, on basis of which the student can use the online consultation.
- Students are obliged to preferentially use available tools for handling their study matters, which do not require a personal visit to the study department (email, telephone, contact center in InSIS).
- All events of student organizations in the premises of VŠE are canceled until further notice.
- All examinations (including state final examinations) in contact form may be performed only with the participation of a maximum of 10 persons, while all participants are required to wear face masks or other protective respiratory equipment. In justified cases, the dean may allow the state final examination to be performed in online form, provided that the conditions set out in Section 5 of Act No. 188/2020 Coll. are met.
- Education in lifelong learning (including U3V) and MUK programs – the hygienic station prohibits the personal presence of participants in lifelong learning courses. Teaching can take place online.
Operation of service workplaces
- Library – the operation remains unchanged, during the entire visit to the library it is obligatory to wear a face mask or other protective respiratory equipment.
- Canteen and other catering facilities – the following facilities are open: AV Gastro (employee section), Pizza + Veget, Umbrella and Gastro Farao (Jarov).
- Dormitories – the Department for the Administration of Facilities of VŠE has introduced these measures against the spread of COVID-19.
Organizing some events at VŠE
- Alumni Wednesdays (Absolventské středy) – will take place online.
- Job Fair Šance will take place on an alternative spring date, if the epidemiological situation allows.