Measures taken by Rector following the resolution of the Government of the Czech Republic of 12. 10. 2020
The Rector of VŠE stipulates the following measures with effect from October 14 to November 1, 2020:
1. Persons with symptoms of COVID-19 and persons in quarantine are prohibited from entering the VŠE buildings. All persons are obliged to wear face masks or other protective respiratory equipment in the VŠE buildings.
2. Teaching of students in accredited study programs as well as participants of lifelong learning courses (including U3V) and MUK (internationally recognized courses) takes place only in online form.
3. Examinations (including state final examinations and defenses of qualification theses) of students in accredited study programs as well as participants of lifelong learning courses (including U3V) and MUK (internationally recognized courses) can be taken in contact form only if a maximum of 10 people participate in the examination at one time. The dean may allow the final state examination to be performed in online form, provided that the conditions set out in Section 5 of Act No. 188/2020 Coll.
4. Teaching in physical education courses is canceled.
5. For individual consultations of students, we recommend using the online mode, personal participation only in justified cases. In the case of the online mode, it is the duty of the academic to have detailed information in InSIS, on the basis of which the student can use the online consultation.
6. Students are obliged to preferentially use available tools for handling their study matters, which do not require a personal visit to the study department (email, telephone, contact center in InSIS).
7. All events of student organizations in the premises of VŠE are canceled until further notice.
Operation of service workplaces
1. Library – the operation remains unchanged, during the entire visit to the library it is obligatory to wear a face mask or other protective respiratory equipment.
2. Canteen and other catering facilities – the following facilities are open: AV Gastro (employee section), Pizza + Veget and Gastro Farao (Jarov).
3. Dormitories – information on the measures introduced by the Department for the Administration of Facilities of VŠE (SÚZ) against the spread of COVID-19, as well as on accommodation conditions in connection with the Government Resolution No. 1022 of 12. 10. 2020, which restricts student dormitory accommodation, can be found on the website of SÚZ.
Organizing some events at VŠE
1. Alumni Wednesdays (Absolventské středy) – take place online.