Measure of Rector to Ensure Testing of VŠE Employees
To ensure the Extraordinary Measure of the Ministry of Health, which, with effect from November 29, 2021, orders all employers to ensure regular testing of all employees, with the exception of persons who:
- are vaccinated against covid-19 and at least 14 days have elapsed since the completed vaccination schedule;
- have undergone laboratory-confirmed covid-19 disease, the period of ordered isolation has elapsed and no more than 180 days have elapsed since the first positive rapid antigen test or RT-PCR test;
- have undergone an RT-PCR test for the presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus in the last 7 days, with a negative result;
- have undergone a rapid antigen test (RAT) for the presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus performed by a healthcare professional in the last 7 days, with a negative result, while employees are required to prove this to the employer,
the Rector of the Prague University of Economics and Business stipulates the following duties for all VŠE employees:
- Vaccinated employees and those who have evidence of underwent illness or have undergone a test performed by a healthcare professional /are subject to the exemption in points (1) to (4) / insert the relevant document in PDF format, by November 29, 2021 at the latest at the following link https://covid19.vse.cz/formular/, confirm its authenticity by ticking and send.
- Other employees who do not meet the conditions specified in points (1) to (4) are obliged to undergo an antigen test once a week, on the day of arrival at the workplace. The tests will be available in the Registry/Podatelna at VŠE and at the reception in Jižní Město. The employee receives a test against the signature, is tested at the workplace and submits the used test in the Registry within 60 minutes at the latest. If the test result is positive, the employee is obliged to leave the workplace immediately and to proceed in accordance with the measures of the Ministry of Health. The University is obliged to keep records of the date of testing and the names of the tested persons for control purposes. At the Faculty of Management in Jindřichův Hradec, testing is governed by the measure of Dean.
From November 29, 2021, electronic gates will be opened on the Žižkov campus and all employees are required to present an employee card upon entering the building. Arrival of employees who come to the school by car to the parking lot in Rajská Building and Italská Street is recorded automatically by loading the license plate (SPZ). If the parking card holder is accompanied by another employee, he/she is obliged to register his/her entrance to the building at the pedestrian entrance.
The processing of personal data of employees kept (1) in the electronic records of confirmation of completed vaccinations or illness covid-19 via https://covid19.vse.cz/formular/ and (2) in the written records of performed tests is the fulfilment of the legal obligation imposed on the administrator according to the article 6, paragraph 1, point c) of the General Data Protection Regulation. The scope of registered data is based on the legal obligations of the administrator and the legitimate requirements of the competent authorities (public health authorities or other authorities under the law). The processing of personal data will take place and the records of performed vaccinations and performed tests will be kept until the abolition of the extraordinary measure of mandatory testing of employees