Measure of Rector – Regime measure in VŠE interior valid from July 1, 2021 until further notice
In connection with the valid measures of the Ministry of Health, the Rector stipulated with effect from July 1, 2021 until further notice this measure regulating the operation of the Prague University of Economics and Business:
Education of VŠE students
There are no restrictions on the education of VŠE students (with the exception of full-time exams).
Full-time exams, entrance exams, academic ceremonies, educational events, congresses (if more than 10 people participate at a time)
The maximum number of persons present in an indoor event must not exceed 2,000 persons and at the same time no more than 75 % of the total seating capacity may be present; all present people must be seated, the distance of the participants from the place designated for the examiner/performer must be at least 2 m.
Only persons who do not show clinical signs of covid-19 and who submit following document can participate:
- confirmation of a negative result of the antigen test which they underwent in the last 72 hours issued by a testing point, or the RT-PCR test which they underwent in the last 7 days, or
- confirmation issued by a health service provider stating that they underwent Covid-19 disease, the isolation period has elapsed according to the valid emergency measure of the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic, and no more than 180 days have elapsed since the first positive test, or
- a certificate of vaccination against Covid-19 issued by an authorized entity operating in the Czech Republic, in another EU Member State or in a country listed in the Communication of the Ministry of Health as a country or part thereof with a low risk of infection, while:
- at least 22 days have elapsed since the application of the first dose of vaccine in the case of a two-dose schedule according to the SPC, but not more than 90 days if the second dose has not been applied,
- at least 22 days have elapsed since the application of the first dose of vaccine in the case of a two-dose schedule according to the SPC, but not more than 9 months if the second dose has been applied, or
- at least 14 days but not more than 9 months have elapsed since the dose of vaccine in the case of a single dose schedule according to the SPC
- a national certificate of completed vaccination against Covid-19, issued at least in English by an authorized entity operating in a third country to a Czech or EU citizen with a temporary residence or permanent residence permit, stating that vaccination with a substance approved by the European Medicines Agency has been fully completed, and that at least 14 days have elapsed since the completion of vaccination, but not more than 9 months after the first dose of vaccine, or
- confirmation issued by an employer, school or affidavit of a negative result of the antigen test for the presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus within self-testing, which they underwent as part of a mandatory staff testing or testing at another school no later than 72 hours ago.
The organizer is obliged to check the fulfillment of these conditions before entering the event room and the participant is obliged to prove their fulfillment; if he does not prove the fulfillment of the conditions, the organizer will not allow him to participate.
Use of protective respiratory equipment
All persons in the interior of the University of Economics are obliged to use respiratory protective equipment (nose, mouth), which is a respirator or similar device (always without exhalation valve) meeting at least all technical conditions and requirements (for the product), including filtration efficiency of at least 94% according to relevant standards (eg FFP2, KN 95), which prevent the spread of droplets. This obligation does not apply to:
- students and academic staff in the framework of educational activities, its form does not allow the wearing of a protective equipment (eg physical training),
- students in education who sit on a bench or seated otherwise,
- academics and other teachers during lectures,
- the examiner and the examiner during the test, provided that all persons maintain a distance of at least 2 meters,
- persons during the performance of work at the workplace for the period when they perform this activity in one place without the presence of persons other than a co-worker,
- persons for the time strictly necessary to take a photograph when photographing organized by the school.
Measures after returning from abroad valid from July 9
The measure of the Ministry of Health from July 2, 2021 sets new obligations for employers and employees in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic when returning from abroad. Employees/students who have spent more than 12 hours (24 hours in the case of neighboring countries) are required to prove to their employer that they have passed the test or to prove that they are covered by the exemption before entering the workplace. Until then, the employer must not let them into the workplace. This obligation does not apply to people who have suffered from covid-19 in the last 180 days and those who have been vaccinated in an EU+ country and at least 14 days have passed since the complete vaccination.
Employees and students of VŠE, who return from abroad from high-risk countries and wish to enter the University within 7 calendar days of arrival (for countries with extreme risk, are prohibited from entering for 10 days) are required to provide the confirmation of a negative test result at the gate. Employees are also obliged to inform (by e-mail) their immediate superior that they have stayed abroad and passed the test with a negative result upon return. Students are obliged to inform the University about the negative result of the test by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE INFORMATION OBLIGATION AND THE OBLIGATION TO SUBMIT A NEGATIVE TEST RESULT DOES NOT APPLY TO FULLY VACCINATED PERSONS OR THOSE WHO HAVE MADE COVID-19 IN THE LAST 180 DAYS.
We would like to point out that the employee/student bears all responsibility for non-fulfillment of this obligation given by the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic.