Measure of Rector – Regime Measures in VŠE Interior Valid from February 14, 2022
In connection with the valid measures of the Ministry of Health, the Rector, with effect from February 14, 2022 until further notice, stipulates this measure regulating the operation of the Prague University of Economics and Business.
I. General conditions
Only persons who do not show clinical signs of COVID-19 can enter the VŠE campus. Everyone is obliged to observe hygienic measures throughout their presence at the school.
II. Use of respiratory protective equipment
All persons inside the VŠE campus (especially in corridors, rest areas and library areas) are obliged to use a respiratory protective equipment (nose, mouth), which is a respirator or similar device (always without exhalation valve) meeting at least all technical conditions and requirements (for the product), including a filtration efficiency of at least 94 % according to relevant standards (e.g. FFP2, KN 95), which prevent the spread of droplets.
This obligation does not apply to:
- students in class who sit on a bench or are otherwise seated and there are less than 50 of them in one space,
- academics and other teachers who have been vaccinated against covid-19 and at least 14 days have elapsed since the completed vaccination schedule (according to the summary of product characteristics)
- students and academic staff in the framework of an educational activity, the nature of which does not allow the wearing of a protective equipment (eg. physical education),
- the examinee and the examiner during the test, provided that all persons maintain a distance of at least 1.5 meters
- persons performing work at the workplace or performing other similar activities while performing this activity in one place without the presence of another person or if all persons maintain a distance of at least 1.5 meters,
- persons for the time strictly necessary to take a photograph / video at events organized by the school.
III. Procedure for a positive test for COVID-19 or risk contact in the VŠE premises
Students and staff who have undergone the RT-PCR test with a positive result for COVID-19 should contact their doctor immediately and follow their instructions. They also report this fact to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the excuse of not attending classes, the students inform their study assistant, the employees inform their superior, in the same way as in the case of another illness.
We recommend that they also inform their colleagues, resp. classmates with whom the positively tested person has been in contact for a longer time without a respiratory protective device and without observing min. distance of 1.5 meters.
Students and staff who have come into contact with a person who have undergone the RT-PCR test with a positive result for COVID-19 are following the current guidelines of the Ministry of Health. In the case of an ordered quarantine, the students inform their study assistant, the employees inform their superior, in the same way as in the case of another illness.
IV. Measures after returning from abroad
If students or staff have resided in countries that are on the list of countries or territories with low or medium risk or high or very high risk of covid-19, they are obliged to follow the currently valid measure of the Ministry of Health.
We would like to point out that the employee/student bears all responsibility for non-fulfilment of obligations arising from the measures of the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic.
V. The following are repealed:
- With effect from February 13, 2022 from 11:59 pm Measure of the Rector – Regime measures in VŠE interior valid from November 15, 2021
- With effect from February 18, 2022 from 11:59 pm Measures of the Rector to ensure testing of employees valid from January 17, 2022